2020 Chargeback Guideline Updates - All Card Networks
Understand the latest card network policy changes and how to keep your business compliant.
With 2020 being an unconventional year for eCommerce and CNP merchants, every major card network has rolled out new policies for managing the various payment and chargeback challenges. These policies will have a significant impact on the way eCommerce transactions are processed.
As chargeback and fraud rates increase, it is now more important than ever to stay knowledgeable about the newest changes within the payments ecosystem. This Guru Guide will help merchants navigate the newest chargeback mandates created to improve payment processing and streamline the chargeback management and mitigation process.
Questions to be answered:
- How has Mastercard's process changed?
- Which chargeback codes have been discontinued?
- How has liability shift changed for EMV chip-enabled merchants?
- How have policies changed for subscription merchants?
- How has COVID-19 impacted POS support?