Back Office Support Management
One of the most vital parts of any business is good back office support. Without the behind-the-scenes functions that a back office provides, a business would come to a standstill. Generally, anything that is required to run a company, but isn’t immediately visible to the public is a part of the back office. This includes things like the technology, human resources, accounting, and management. With the proper support, processes, and methods, your back office can run smoothly and efficiently. Without these things, your back office may be inefficient, ineffective, and a drain on your company’s limited resources.
Back Office Issues
There are a number of different issues that may plague your back office operations. Here are a few of the most common problems that we’ve seen:
- A lack of updated software or using the wrong software for the job
- Inadequate shipping and tracking system
- Poorly trained customer service
- Poorly managed financial records, lack of a receipt filing system, etc.
- Lack of fraud management software or a plan to handle fraud
- Little or no inventory management
- No tracking of fraud, refunds, chargebacks, etc.
- No record of customer service interactions
All of these things can drain your resources, either in terms of the time it takes to do a task, in the money lost due to a test done incorrectly, or money lost due to a lack of process or the necessary skills/equipment. The bottom line is that without strong back office support management, you’re losing money.
Utilize Our 14+ Years of Back Office Management Expertise
While our name may suggest that we only deal with chargebacks, that’s not all we handle. Our experts are ready to assist you with managing your back office. If you partner with us, we will assign you a dedicated account manager who will assist you with your back office support in a number of ways:
- We check to ensure that all order tracking information is updated daily by fulfillment partners
- We make certain that all refunds have been processed correctly and timely
- We check orders to ensure that there are no expired RMAs. If there are, we will handle contacting the customer, doing a return shipment, and issuing a refund
- We will procure a daily return order from your fulfillment vendor and issue any refunds that need to be done, making notes of any that are issued
- We will check the chargeback portal to make certain all chargebacks are recorded correctly and factored into the company profit and loss
- We check all customer service issues and take the appropriate action
- We will read all Better Business Bureau reports and respond accordingly
- We communicate as needed with customers regarding errors, problems, and resolutions
- We monitor traffic from different sources and report those that do not have a high conversion rate
- We gather all evidence needed to contest chargebacks and submit it to the correct authorities
Why Work with Us?
There are a number of reasons you should choose the Chargeback Gurus® as your back office support staff:
- We’ve been in business for more than 14 years
- Our core team has over 30 years’ combined experience in the industry
- Our executives are all experienced in managing your BackOffice operations
- We have created a streamlined approach to manage your BackOffice at ease
- We strive to make your business successful first and foremost
- Our team of dedicated professionals will help you customize your reports and features
- Our IBM Business Process Analysts will help you from start to finish
If you are in need of improving your back office operations, call us today at (866) 999-3758 or click here to schedule an appointment with our Back Office process experts.